We want to support you! Please fill out this quick survey to let us know your global teaching needs for the 2020-2021 academic year!
If you currently have a culture kit:
- Please hold on to it for now if possible. Our building closed to the public and all non-mandatory employees as of 3/20/20, so FedEx is not currently able to enter our building. We have a sign on our building doors asking FedEx to deliver kits to another location on campus that is open, but unfortunately they have not been reading those signs. Most kits sent back are ending up back at K-12 schools. We appreciate you keeping our kits safe until we re-open.
- If you are not able to hold on to your kit for now, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, and we will create a new return shipping label for you to ship the kit to the UNC General Storeroom (that is open and accepting packages) instead. Someone from our building is going to the storeroom once a week to pick up packages for our building.
- You will not be charged a late fee if your kit was not returned by the original due date. Please just return your kit as soon as you are able to access it and drop it off at FedEx safely, and our building has re-opened.
If you returned your kit between 3/7-present:
- Please don't worry if you returned your kit during this time period, and we have not yet marked it as returned in our online booking system. Our building is currently closed and all employees are working remotely. We will check your kit in and mark it as returned as soon as we are back to regular operations.
- Online Resources: In the meantime, we have a TON of online global education resources that you can use in the place of culture kits!
We send out culture kits according to the UNC student calendar and do not ship out kits over the summer. We hope to begin taking requests for Fall 2020 in August.
Please sign up for our newsletter to get updates and notifications. For more information, please see our Culture Kit FAQ & Tips page. Each educator can reserve a max of 6 kits/year (as long as our budget allows) and you must reserve at least 2 weeks in advance. Most resources must be reserved for exactly 14-28 days. *If you still have any questions after reading the FAQ & Tips page, please contact us at email@example.com and we can assist you.
Please CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT so that you have access to edit your own requests.
If you are having trouble logging in please contact CheckFront at https://www.checkfront.com/contact (we do not have access to your password).