We want to support you! Please fill out this quick survey to let us know your global teaching needs for the 2020-2021 academic year!
If you currently still have a culture kit from the spring:
- Starting on 8/10, our building will be open and able to receive packages from FedEx. We are hopeful to get as many kits as possible back to our building in order to prepare for the upcoming school year! You may begin dropping your kits off at FedEx on 8/9.
- If you would like to return your kit before 8/10, please email us at email@example.com to let us know, and we will create a new return shipping label for you to ship the kit to the UNC General Storeroom. Someone from our building is going to the storeroom once a week to pick up packages for our building until we re-open on 8/10.
- If you are not able to ship your kit right now, we understand that too. Please send us a short email to let us know, and just return it to us as soon as you can access it and return it safely.
If you returned your kit between 3/7-present:
- Please don't worry if you returned your kit during this time period, and we have not yet marked it as returned in our online booking system. Our building is has been closed since March and all employees have been working remotely. We will check your kit in and mark it as returned as soon as we are back to regular operations. Our new fall intern staff will begin working between 8/3-8/10. They will be working hard to check back in a backlog of around 90 kits before we can begin accepting kit requests for this fall.
- Online Resources: In the meantime, we have a TON of online global education resources that you can use in the place of culture kits!
We send out culture kits according to the UNC student calendar and do not ship out kits over the summer. Our calendar will be slightly delayed this fall. We hope to begin taking requests for Fall 2020 in late August or early September.
Please sign up for our newsletter to get updates and notifications. For more information, please see our Culture Kit FAQ & Tips page. Each educator can reserve a max of 6 kits/year (as long as our budget allows) and you must reserve at least 2 weeks in advance. Most resources must be reserved for exactly 14-28 days. *If you still have any questions after reading the FAQ & Tips page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
Please CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT so that you have access to edit your own requests.
If you are having trouble logging in please contact CheckFront at https://www.checkfront.com/contact (we do not have access to your password).